Enter your keyword

We Like Naps. Yes We Do.

August 18, 2012


"What's that camera doing in my face mom?"


I can't help but laugh at all his goofy "I'm trying to wake up" faces,
his crazy bed head,
and that double chin!
Adorbs.

IMG_1269

The smile = priceless.



Photobucket

The norm around here?
Take multiple naps a day.
It rocks.


These are just from this morning.
We've been trying to get out in the sunshine more lately.
Is it possible to feel cool sporting a baby bottle along with my water bottle while pushing a stroller?
Because I kinda do.
 And those shoes haven't seen the light of day for....way to long.
Their break is over.
Muahahaha.

1 comment

  1. Audrey,
    Heeeey!! I'm so glad you commented on my blog, thanks so much I love new blog friends. And can I just say omg your baby boy is seriously one of the most prettiest baby's I've ever seen. So perfect!
    So I just spent some time reading your blog and we have a lot in common.
    Do you guys live in Idaho?

    ReplyDelete