{please ignore my hubby's hand in the background waving determindly back and forth}
My parents both come from large families{9 kids each},
and growing up I remember the adults trying to get a "good" family picture at any family reunion when peeps were all together.
I was a kid and still remember how torturous and long that one "good" picture can take.
Needless to say,
I was a little hesitant to find out how the Fuller family pics would go down.
I worried for nothing.
Everything {from my view} went pretty smooth....as smooth as things can go with 38 peeps involved.
Behold.
The Fullers:
We are missing Had and Josh{Cin and Lins's hubby's} who sadly couldn't make it to pics or Fullerfest.
Hoping to crop them in {and that's why there's a gap on the end there}...
I will say on this one that I was confused why she put all the couples facing each other,
and then Kevin and I back-to-back...?
Ya cant help but squeeze in one of these to shake off some tension.
This was also my first time being in a Fuller family photo.
The last time they took a big pic with everyone,
was 5 years ago right after Kevin got home from his mission,
and right before we started dating.
The originals.
The siblings.
The girls:
Ern, Case, Holl, Kerr, Lins, Bird, Ang, Cin {with Alissa and I on the ends}
In between all the fun,
I took some pics of my own {using Kevin's iphone camera},
plus I stole some pics from Kevin's mom and Cin.
This is what went down in between shoots:
We started the day off bright and early at 9.
I loooooooved this wheat field with the mountains right there,
and totally want to get our personal family pics here this fall!
Bronx is grandchild #21 on this side of the family.
Kevin decided to climb the tree too...
...and then lost his wedding ring.
{don't worry, it was found}
Lots of standing around...
Haha,
I love Lins's face here.
She was my preggo buddy at this time,
and we were constantly hot and hungry!
Kenny was fortunate enough to sneak in a nap somehow...
The kids loved playing on this.
Sheesh.
Look at that big bellay.
I cant believe we have a baby now!
Thanks to Holl and Kerr who finally made an executive decision on colors - I think they turned out awesome on everyone and overall looked great!
those pictures are awesome, and your photographer did a good job!! family pictures are my least favorite thing to do, especially extended! Is Jamie (sp?) dating anyone..? I have a cute boy i could set her up with....:)
ReplyDeleteAmazing -- I love this family! So, how in the world did you coordinate (you - meaning the whole family) the colors so well. I can't believe that. impossible. Anyway, great pictures. I like the back story Audrey - every family picture has a back story. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete