Enter your keyword

Lazy You Say?

August 29, 2012

Please take a good look at the following picture:

IMG_1318

That would be the time that my dear sweet hubby woke up yesterday.
And yes,
that would be 3:40 as in PM.
As in the afternoon.
What a sucker.
He still is a night owl if I ever saw one - this baby biz doesn't seem to have slowed him down any :)
Me on the other hand,
I go to bed when B does.
So around midnight.
That guarantees me at least 4 good hours of sleep and then about 2 or 3 more after a feeding around 4ish.
It really just depends on how B does.
{okay, okay, and Kevin would like me to add here that he doesn't ALWAYS wake up this late. Just on his days off when he's played C.O.D. till 4am....}



Would you like to know what I did alllll morning {and into the afternoon} while Kevin slept his life away?
Well,
it started off with a run.
I've been leaving B with Kevin Mon/Tue/Wed morning when he's home,
so I can get in some much needed exercise.
It feels SO dang good to run again.
Then I went to lift weights across the street at our clubhouse,
came home,
did some abs and played with Tank,
fed B again,
played with him for a bit,
jumped in the shower,
got ready{haha-i really only "get ready" right now if it's Kevin's day off or if I know we're going somewhere},
ate a late lunch of leftover chicken fettuccine from our Olive Garden date {which was gross, so i opted for apples and peanut butter},
played with B and Tank some more,
and watched a Friends episode.
Then my blessed husband emerged from his lair....right when Bronx and I took our afternoon nap.
Good timing, eh?
It really was funny,
but while B and I slept on the couch,
Kevin turned on Red Dawn.

Photobucket
{sorry about the crappy google pic}

Have you seen this movie?
I hadn't until I married Kevin,
but it's way good!
We also just found out that they are making another one...

Photobucket

with Chris Hemsworth{Thor} and Josh Hutcherson{Peeta}.
We are excited to see it!
Here's the trailer for your viewing pleasure:



So that was basically our afternoon.
We are so productive, right?
Haha,
well before you think we're TOO lazy I did make dinner.
Hurrah for me!
As I was cooking,
I looked up to see this:

IMG_1325

My two boys hangin' out.
Awe!
After dinner we ended up going to Walmart {when are we not there?} to pick up a few things.
We also purchesed a very exciting item that I will tell you all about Saturday.
It's the bomb.com and I think it just might be one of my favorite purchases since our little B was born!

Post a Comment