This morning I was bored.
I have an automatic time clock built into my body and it never lets me sleep past 8.
No matter how late I've stayed up the night before.
I've got three things to say about this.
1. I'm cross-eyed.
2. You can see my "shelf". (but at least it looks like I have boobies in this one) Cool.
3. I really took this picture to document my hair.
I tried to do loose waves instead of my tight curls, and I think I succeeded.
I call it the "beachy/wavy look".
Kevin laughed when I told him that, but I don't care.
At least he also said he likes it!
................................................................................................
I have this sister-in-law, Ang.
She is the mother of these four handsome devils.
Well, Ang has some mad cooking skills.
This is always fantastic around the holidays because, well, everyone benefits from her awesome treats.
Every year after Thanksgiving she busts out her special chocolate and goes on a "chocolate-making-streak".
Or in other words,
she locks herself in her kitchen and doesn't come out until all 20million treats are done.
Not even kidding.
She is one of the most giving people I know.
She makes these wonderful chocolates for family, friends, neighbors, and it wouldn't surprise me if she just handed them out to strangers at Walmart....
Okay, that last one probs isn't true.
Tonight we went over to the Fuller's, and Bird (who went down to Utah to listen to David Archuleta sing some beautiful music - LUCKY!) handed us our box of chocolates from Ang (who lives in Utah).
Needless to say, I was excited to sink my teeth into those babies!
Don't they look fabulously delicious?
Guarantee they will be gone in 2.5 days.
We ♥ them.
Thanks Ang!
Kevin always loves hopping on his 4wheeler to do some snow-shoveling.
After plowing, the Lloyd's came over for another fun round of....SETTLERS!
I don't know why, but whenever Kevin and I play games we become quite competitive.
And Kevin won tonight.
I'm sort of bitter about it.
We (okay, I) might be getting a little tired of this game.
Megan decided to get Tank out and he decided to go PSYCHO.
I wish I would have gotten a video of it instead of this pic.
Imagine that he was having a seizure, in dog form.
It was pretty funny to watch.
Ooo la la.
What a handsome smile babe.
(If only we would have covered up that hat hair!)
P.S. Has anyone noticed that our kids will be doomed to have "Chinese-eye-syndrome"?
Every time we smile our eyes disappear.
Sweet.

I like your hair like that a lot. Plus, what happened to all of Bud's facial hair? I just did a post about Ang's chocolates too. Funny. I need you to teach me how to take a decent picture though.
ReplyDeleteI think you succeeded in the hair department. I love that look but my hair when it was long would go to curly well the way they taught us in beauty school mine would go curlier and everyone else that I did it to would be perfect grr on my hair. Yay Kevin smiled good job way to be a good husband! see shes happy about it!
ReplyDeleteAudrey,
ReplyDeleteThat was incredibly nice of you to post that stuff about me and my fam, the only part that is true is that those boys are handsome little devils, and I do spend a lot of unnecessary time in the kitchen. But I love chocolates, thank you for the compliments, it means a lot to me.