Enter your keyword

Our Monday Night

December 6, 2010

Mondays are great days.
Tonight I went to watch Kevin's mom sing in her choir concert.
It was so fun and everything was decorated all festive-like.



Look how cute she is!
She loves singing in her choir.


Kendall, Diana, Bird.



(Sorry these were taken on a "night" option. So they are kinda crappy and grainy.)


Most importantly, it was
BIRD'S BIRTHDAY!
So after the concert, we went over to the Fuller's for cake.
Bird opened some presents...


And this one has to be the favorite of the night.
Kendal handed it to her, and we all thought it was gonna be money.
HA.
Wrong!
How would you like to get one of these little notes for a birthday present?
We couldn't stop laughing.

3 comments

  1. Love it! That is so my dad, glad I got to see the picture of Bird's new coat! Thanks for updating Audg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I almost cried I was laughing SO hard at his present he gave Jama!! HAHAHAH only he would think of that awesome of a present!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA Oh wow! That is the sweetest present ever. Only my Dad. And how weird, Linz was texting during the concert. I like Bird's coat too, i'm glad you posted a pic, cuz i heard she thought it kind of looked boyish....it doesn't at all.

    ReplyDelete