I love our date nights.
And as much as I love getting dressed up in my cutest clothes and shoes and earrings,
I'm always down for a good 'ole pizza and movie.
Friday night we were tired from work, but wanted to do something "funner" than just staying home.
So we decided to hit up Walmart (we are so cool, right?) and I had Kevin give me more Christmas present ideas.
Does anyone else have the. HARDEST. time. shopping for their honey?
Cuz I sure do.
It was fun for a while, but man, my brain switches to "blaaah" mode after being in the "guy" sections for more than 5 minutes.
Sorry babe.
That must be how you feel when you go to the mall with me.
Before we left we picked up our 2nd favorite pizza.
Pizza Hut is el numero uno for shizzle.
(did I really just speak in Spanish and say that word?)
If you've never been blessed to experience the awesomeness of Digorno, you're deprived.
It's only the best frozen pizza invented.
On the way home we stopped off at this little joint to redeem our free pie shake coupons.
Yes, I said PIE SHAKE.
They are totally fatty, and (to me) the name sounds gross, but they are soooo GOOD!
Our very last stop of the night was to pick up this movie.
TOTALLY adorable!
I'm so happy it wasn't a let down.
We were skeptical at first, because threes of any movie are kinda lame.
NOT this one!
.........................................................................................
Recap:
Pizza: $5.98, Dessert: FREE99, Movie: $1
I'd call that one successful date night.



So does anyone else out there think they know my life better than me, now that Audrey blogs daily? Hmmmm..........
ReplyDelete