I had the day off, but Kevin had to work.
Bittersweet.
Bittersweet.
Moving on.
I was able to finish a few Christmas presents, and even had leftover time for me.
Remember when I used to do these allll the time?
Pretty sure I have one to match every outfit.
And I now have a jolly little holiday one.
That evening we went to a friend's reception.
Pretty sure I have never seen sunflowers in winter and they looked gorgeous with the decorations.
After that we went to Fat Cat's (aka the REX) to go bowling FOR FREE compliments of Josh and Megan Lloyd.
Even though I never break 50 (yeaaa. worst bowler ever here) it's still a blast.
But I'm lame and forgot to take pics, so we have noth to show on that.
....................
This year our church has been at 1.
And have you heard?
It's going to be bumped to 1:30 next year.
Oooohh boy.
Well instead of moaning and groaning that our day will be over when we get out,
we are happy to sleep in any chance we can.
That's one of the reasons we went to hang out with Charles and Nancy after bowling.
It was late, but the guys really wanted to play Xbox.
Can you guess what the girls did?
Blogged, and played around with photoshop.
Good times.
(Charles must have missed the memo we were looking and smiling in this one)
What's a late night without the hot chocolate?
Mm Mmm Good!


What in the world are Charles and I doing in that first picture? Haha. That was a fun night even though I felt like I was going to pass out because it was so late.
ReplyDeleteAudrey you guys are always doing fun stuff (although I don't think xbox night is that fun). I love reading your blog, I enjoy it very much. I'm excited to see you guys over the holidays (if I get too that is).
ReplyDelete