Enter your keyword

The Other Day...

December 4, 2010

I was tagged.
Yay!
I NEVER do these.
So thanks Miriam for giving me a push.
Here I go!

4 Shows I watch
1. S.Y.T.Y.C.D (So You Think You Can Dance)
2. Dancing w/the Stars
3.  The Jestson’s (Boomerang ROCKS)
4. Stargate (Yea, I get it from my dad!)

4 Things I am Passionate About
1. Family (they are who I will be with forever after all)
2. Fitness (it makes me feel good about myself, and I think that’s important)
3. Art (it was my major)
4.  The Gospel (I know it sounds cheesey, but I really do love and believe so strongly in it)

4 phrases I say a lot: 
1.  “Oh my freak.”
2.  “What in the...?!”
3. “Love you long time!”
4.  “Okie-dokie artichokie.”

4 Things I have learned from the past
1. Everybody wants to be appreciated.
2.  Boyfriends come and go, until you meet your husband.
3. “Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain – and most fools do. But it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.” (Dale Carnegie)
4. This too shall pass.

4 places I would like to go
1. A cruise to Europe. Particularly Rome, Athens, and Paris.
2. Of course Amsterdam and Holland. (cuz certain peeps just keep telling me how beautiful it is there!)
3. The Caribbean (who doesn’t want to swim in that blue, blue water?)
4. Bolivia, because that’s where my dad went on his mission.

4 Things I did yesterday
1. Set up and decorated our TREE!
2. Worked.
3. Washed my hair! (This is a huge accomplishment cuz I had been sporting my messy bun since Sunday. Real sad, and real pathetic. But I WAS sick okay!)
4. Made biscuits and gravy.

4 Things I am looking forward to
1. Having a baby, someday…
2. Kevin graduating.
3. Christmas Vacation. (Heck yes!)
4. The BYU-I Center getting finished, so I can run on a REAL indoor track this winter!

4 things I love about winter
1. SNOW.
2. Hot chocolate w/melted marshmallows and ALWAYS a crushed candy cane in the bottom.
3. Sweaters.
4. CHRISTMAS!

4 Things on my Wish List
1. Clothes, clothes, clothes! (Right. I just can’t get enough!)
2. GOOD HEALTH. (I am writing this while on my sickbed)
 3. A house witth a garage.
 4. A better temper.

Alrighty, I now tag...
Scarlet
and really I wish everyone would do it,
because I love reading what you write!
(But you three up there that haven't updated in a while...you get on this!)
heheh.
Love you!

3 comments

  1. Is that me you're tagging? I'm guessing it is because I haven't posted in years. ok... so it's been like a month. same thing in blog land right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hold on a jot and a tiddle... I'm not on this list! But you left me a comment saying otherwise... hmmm.. I think I'll follow THIS list!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not so easy - Do it Rachel! DO IT. :)

    ReplyDelete