Enter your keyword

Christmas Wreaths

December 12, 2010

Lately,
I have been itching to do a craft.


A wreath craft.


But I want it to be more christmasy.
And I want it glittery.
So when I went into Porters yesterday I found just what I needed!




I think these wreaths are the best things EVER.
Arn't they freaking adorable?!

4 comments

  1. you always find the CUTEST craft ideas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE them! great idea! super cute audrey bo podrey! : ) YOU my darling are very crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahaha! Dani your comment made me laugh SO HARD. I haven't been called that in forever-and only by family. Sweet. Funny thing is, why could I totally picture you saying that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay so do you want to tell me what you did?! I'm dying to make one now that we're in our own place again! e-mail me or something. Scarlet.reece28@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete