The Honey is in the house.
He got home safe and sound yesterday evening.
I was so excited waiting for him that I even made dinner.
Yes, I accomplished a major feat.
Ready to hear what I made?
Dun da daaa...tuna casserolle with a side of veggies!
(sooo daring. I know.)
And that wasn't all.
I even made peppermint bark.
Because it's one of Kevin's favorite Christmas candys.
And I had to google for these pictures because let's face it,
mine didn't look that fabulous, and I was embarrassed to show it off.
But it was just as good!
All weekend,
whenever I would mention Kevin's name,
Tank would become SO alertand start looking everywhere for him.
It was kind of comical.
He has yet to figure out that I am "Audrey" and do it for me.
Sucker.
After eating such a delish meal,
we watched Jack Frost.
And then the boys decided to crash.
It was a good night.


Way to go, Audrey! Sounds like a great night in.
ReplyDelete