Enter your keyword

I Was Bored...so TaDA!

December 16, 2010

I must confess,
due to our limit on funds right now (remember that "holiday budget" thing. yeeaaa.)
I have not made that cutsie ornament wreath like I talked about,
and wanted to do oh-so-bad.
But because my fingers were itching to do SOMETHING creative and crafty,
I decided to work with the resources I had laying around.
Also, thanks to How Does She? for the millions of ideas!
I clicked on the "make it" link, and then on "2x4's" and
WALAA!
A whole list of things to make with a piece of wood.
And since I happen to collect those, and have a HUGE pile out in our carport...(heheh)
I decided to give it a whirl.
.............
Of course I picked the little snowman right at the top.
One can never have too many Christmas decorations I say.


Supplies:
  • 3 pieces of wood, varying sizes
  • Scrapbook paper
  • Mod Podge
  • Scissors
  • Paint brush
  • Wood stain
I won't bore y'all with the details (but if you want them, go here).
Instead, I will show you my finished project.


This project was super-duper easy.
Now that I'm done I already want to make a different one.
Like that is all white with glitter...it would look more festive I think.

Ahh, I just love crafting.
I could do it alllll the live-long-day.
Someday, when we own a REAL house, I will have an awesome craft room.
I would love for it to look something like this.
And everyone is invited to come craft with me if your heart so desires!


Already I have decided that this will be my next project.

4 comments

  1. So dang cute audrey! Love the snowman! I think that next time you and kevin come to Boise we should do something! It would be way fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kevin and Amanda. If you had a craft room like theirs, I would drive to wherever you live and craft with you every day. Maybe I'll just move in. We can set up a cot in the craft room. I'll even bring my own pillow. haha

    Your snowman is cute! I like the idea of a white one with lots of glitter too. Good plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok- how cute is that?! I just might have to make one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that idea Audrey. Nice and organized just the way I like it.

    ReplyDelete