Awkward is...
- Trying to crawl into a hammock.
They are tricky boogers.
- Trying to pee INTO a toilet seat when having to sit on a wobbly toilet seat.
In a public restroom.
Maintenance people!
{guys you really don't know how good you have it!}
- Sprinting from the Hinkley to the Snow building
{clear across campus}
in the pouring rain.
You just know peeps are staring at your thinking:
"Ha! That sucks!"
"Ha! That sucks!"
Yes,
yes it sure does.
- The girl at the park with her shirt pulled up to her boobs.
Uh,
get a tanning bed sista if you want sun that bad!
Do you see all those little kids around you pointing?
- PDA.
I used to be a big fan,
but man I hate seeing that crap at work.
Especially when the couple is calling each other "dear" like 5 times in one sentence.
Really people?
Gag me.
And then he spanked her bum IN FRONT OF ME at the checkout.
I wanted to reach over and slap his stupid face!
{....which of course I didn't cuz i'm too dang nice!}
Awesome is...
- Being asked to be a bridesmaid in my best friend's wedding!
{this is a huge deal to me! I'm soooo excited!}
- Ang having her baby!
Their very first girl: Daizee Angell Davis
- Planning for a campout this weekend.
{weather: please just cooperate, okay?}
- My boss buying us Pizza Hut Pizza for lunch.
Loove that stuff!
- That Jaron {my bro} made VALEDICTORIAN!
What a smarty pants.
- Watching old school Looney Toones with the hubby until we fall asleep.
Cuddled up,
downstairs on the floor.
For three nights straight.
- Seeing a VERY preggo woman wearing high heels and in an extremely cute outfit.
I admire ladies like this,
because that has got to be FAR from comfy!
- My silhouette machine.
It's the bomb.
And I keep finding new projects for it everyday!
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! I LOVE this post!!!! :)
ReplyDelete-Haha! Yeah, too much PDA gets on my nerves too.
ReplyDelete-I love Looney Toones!
-And even though it's not comfortable, sometimes you gotta dress up super cute while you're pregnant because you feel so un-cute!
I love these posts Audrey!
hey audge, I love your posts and it is so fun to catch up with you guys through your blog. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteOkay so I hate to say this, but we were going to name our babe Roxy and then we found out too many peeps that had dogs named Roxy, so we decided to go with - Daizee Angell. I'm sorry.
Haha! Dang, I knew I shoulda texted you first!!!
ReplyDelete