Enter your keyword

A Sunday Thought

June 26, 2011

I'm so glad Kevin was called to teach in Primary with me.
Besides the fact that the kids just seem to be quiter when he simply LOOKS their direction,
I feel that it's brought us closer,
and that we have a better focus each Sunday.
After Sacrament,
instead of thinking:
"Man, how do I stay awake for the next 2 hours?"
We are thinking:
"I wonder what funny things we'll hear today."
and
"How can I be a better example for these kids?"

Today Aden's mom came up to me and told me:
"Aden just LOVES coming to church all of a sudden! This week he even said to me:   'I can't wait for church! Only two more days left!' "
Hearing that makes me SO HAPPY!
I know everyone says this,
and I'll probably say this more than once,
but SERIOUSLY.
Our class is the best!

{Ben, Aden, Jared, Macey, Issac, Baylee}

I always want to be able to look back and say:
"Hey babe, remember that first primary class we taught together? Those were some good times."

Photobucket

1 comment

  1. Hahahah! I love that kids face to the right of your shoulder!

    ReplyDelete