When we woke up Saturday morning,
we couldn't help but go want to go riding.
Yes,
even though husband's tummy was still kinda iffy.
And just for the record:
it wasn't just me pushing to go,
he wanted to too!
So we loaded up the 4wheeler,
packed some grub,
and were on our way.
We drove up to Kelly Canyon.
The weather wasn't overly sunny,
but it certainly wasn't cold or super windy.
And I was happy with that.
We parked,
let Tank run around for a bit,
snapped some pics,
then put Tank in the truck and went on a ride!
For me,
nothing beats time with the hubby.
I love every moment I get to spend with him,
and I ESPECIALLY love when it's just us!
{not trying to hog him guys, but i just love him. ya know?}
The more rides like this that we go on,
the more I see,
and the more I realize how beautiful Eastern Idaho is.
{sad that it's taken me 5 years to appreciate it!}
Tank was super happy to see us when we got back.
We gathered us some firewood,
and built ourselves a nice little fire.
Or I guess I should say Kevin built us a nice little fire.
I watched.
And documented.
We roasted hot dogs,
which probably wasn't the best for Kevin's stomach,
and then loaded everything up and headed back home.
..................
Later that night we invited some friends over and played Fugitive in the campus gardens.
Very fun!
I like the picture that includes your reflection in the rear view mirror - genius :)
ReplyDeleteFUN!!! I am so jealous. I miss 4 wheeling so bad! We were just talking about how we missed those days when we could just pick up and take off whenever we wanted to and go do fun things like that (without kids). So I'm glad that you guys are taking advantage of the time that you have to yourselves. Plus, i love and miss the mountains!!! P.S. You are so funny about my arms. I don't know why you always say stuff about them, because yours are great.
ReplyDeleteI loved this post. That looks like the funnest day ever, I loved that you guys just got up and went, it made me miss home and the mountains, it made me miss the fun rides we went on with Cin and Had, it made me miss the life without kids :) Like Cin said, take full advantage, live it up and play like crazy! I loved all the scenery pics, it really did make me miss Eastern Idaho, it makes me want to come home and go ridin with you guys, not that I have a 4wheeler to do that, but thats what it made me want to do.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to go camping with you guys up there sometime soon!! It is so fun up there!!
ReplyDelete