Enter your keyword

A New Friend

June 28, 2011

Photobucket

Why hello there.
I've seen you around,
but never really gave you a second thought.
Maybe it was the timing.
Maybe it was the fact that I want to be able to take pics of our family WITHOUT finding someone to take them for us...or balancing my precious camera on a ledge....
But whatever the reason,
I'm glad you're in our lives now!
You're fantastic.
You're solid.
You can grow to 48".
What more could I possible want?
{besides a new camera...}


Haha,
you liked that huh?
Well,
I really did buy this the other day.
It was like $14 bucks and is the best ever!
I don't know why in the heck I haven't gotten one before now.
I'm super excited to start using it,
 and guess what else?
I'm thinking of whipping up some sweet tutorials for my craft blog,
now that I have this baby to help me!
{i thought it was a cool idea anyways}

........

Last night Kevin and I were sitting in our camp chairs out on the back lawn,
and when I brought the stand out {ya know, to take a fun practice shot},
Kevin says:
"Heck no! I'm going inside if you try to take a picture of this!"

Okay,
he won.
Obviously.
{because i have no fun pic to show you of what we did last night...}

1 comment

  1. Aw Kev you ruined it!! Yay for tripods! and yay for summer and yay for pictures!!

    ReplyDelete