All week before bed,
Kevin has been mentioning to me that his stomach has been killing him.
I felt bad,
but kind of shook it off because,
Kevin is RARELY sick.
Well,
last night went down like this:
I was watching my recording of S.Y.T.Y.C.D.
{thank you, DVR},
and Kevin was looking at cars online
{go figure}.
Around midnight he grabs some blankets and we set up our downstairs "bed".
He zonks out and I stay up watching my show until 1.
Then I fall asleep...
4:15 - I wake up to sounds from the bathroom.
Kevin's throwing up.
I go in to help.
He doesn't want me to see him like this and waves me away.
I lay back down and feel bad for him.
I finally fall back asleep a couple minutes later.
4:50, 5:00, 5:45, 6:30, 7:45, 9:00, 11:45 = The process repeats.
Poor Kevin.
You'd think the dang bug would be out of his system after having hurled that many times....
When I got off work at 8,
he said he was feeling a little better,
but his stomach just wouldn't settle.
I'm not gonna lie; I was very sad we couldn't go camping!
Luckily Lloyd's popped in again and kept us company for a while!
Kevin's friend Jeremy then came over when Josh and Megan left.
They played some C.O.D.,
while I borrowed and fell asleep to Tangled from Kate {next-door neighbor}.
{why don't i own that movie yet?!}
Bud that sounds like torch, sorry dude. HOpe your guts are feeling better now.
ReplyDelete