As you are probably sick of hearing about the Saab and all of it's troubles,
I will make this quick:
Thursday night we got into the car to go see a movie.
Low and behold:
Kevin backs it out...
....and it just dies.
Yea.
We're sooo done with you.
Move onto Friday:
On my lunch break I come home and Kevin says:
"Peace out babe, I'm going to buy us a car that works."
Okay.
I texed him this 5 minutes later:
Get us a sweet, fast, hott, awesome, family car!
Then I went back to work.
As it nears the end of my shift,
I see a guy walking in,
looking more like a "salesman" than a "customer".
{little did i know he really was the former}
"Are you Audrey Fuller?"
Yea...
"Great! I just need you to sign here, and here, and here...."
Whoa.
Wait, what?
Who are you?
And then the little lightbulb goes off:
"Ahh, so what exactly did my husband buy?"
The guy laughs.
"A BMW."
Music to my ears.
I have to say that I wasn't even mad he bought it.
In fact,
I my feelings were quite the opposite and I couldn't wait to see it.
When Kevin drove up a few seconds later I was in ♥!
...........
For those peeps interested in the details:
- 2002 BMW
- Silver
- Leather interior
- downfall: rear wheel drive = stinky for Rexburg weather
{haha, Kevin just informed me that i will most likely be driving the truck when it snows}
Oh yea!
Are you wondering where the Saab went?
It's sitting in Idaho Falls.
We are secretly hoping it gets stolen so we can collect insurance or something....
JUST KIDDING.
{but really not}
We're going to pick it up tonight.
Its a very nice looking car! I hope it doesn't give you any problems!
ReplyDeleteha!! Love that he just went and bought the car... and had the guy find you at work to sign the papers. Looks very very fun!!!!
ReplyDeleteyaaay!
ReplyDeleteI love your new car! I'm happy you don't have to deal with the Saab anymore.
ReplyDeleteSHUTUP SHUTUP!! I freaking LOVE your car!!!!!! So dang cute...and it totally suits you!
ReplyDeleteAudrey you are soo funny that is one awesome car. I am so jealous and you are so spoiled lol.
ReplyDelete