Awkward is...
- When I'm working on a wheelbarrow at work,
and swipe my bangs out of my eyes....
Then an hour later a customer tells me that I have a big black mark "right about there."
Sheesh.
I wish someone would have pointed that out sooner!
- Burping real loud in front of my hubby.
I know you might be thinking:
"Uh, Audrey, that's nothing."
But you guys-I don't burp!
Like EVER.
And he was all:
"Was that YOU?!"
Hahaha.
yes....
- Watching customers snarf down popcorn.
I just feel embarrassed for them,
and have to look away.
- Forgetting to wear earrings with my outfit.
This makes me feel awkward and naked...
kinda like when I forget to wear my wedding ring to the gym.
This makes me feel awkward and naked...
kinda like when I forget to wear my wedding ring to the gym.
Awesome is...
- Having girl chats at 10pm with a friend.
- The sloppy joes we had for dinner Tuesday night.
Mmmm!
- Seeing old men whip out combs from their pockets.
This tends to happen,
and can be seen on very windy days.
and can be seen on very windy days.
- A fun/new coat of nail polish.
Or in my case this week: lots of colors of nail polish.
Or in my case this week: lots of colors of nail polish.
It seriously never gets old for me!
- Sunglasses on little boys/girls.
They are just the cutest on them!
- Seeing a double rainbow after a huge storm.
- Seeing friends from highschool when they come into my work.
I love talking to them and hearing what's new!
- Seeing friends from highschool when they come into my work.
I love talking to them and hearing what's new!
mmmm sloppy joes...
ReplyDeleteI didn't understand the popcorn comment because I didn't realize Ace had popcorn until yesterday...haha.
ReplyDeleteOld Men whipping combs out of their pocket...Hahahaha, hello dad!
ReplyDelete