I've seen these going around lately,
so I decided to write up my own.
As a quick side note,
I would like to say that all things written here have happened to me within the past month.
They are 100% true.
For reals.
Awkward is when...
so I decided to write up my own.
As a quick side note,
I would like to say that all things written here have happened to me within the past month.
They are 100% true.
For reals.
Awkward is when...
- You blurt out: "Oh my gosh! What happened!?" while pointing at someone's lip, only to realize seconds later that what you thought was a "cut" was really a cold sore on that person's lip. I.am.an.IDIOT.
- You ask "When are you due?" Only to find out that she had her baby 3 weeks ago.
-Or you get really lucky and she's not prego at all....
- You open the back door in a bikini, thinking that knock you heard came from your hubby who was out grocery shopping...and it's not your hubby. (seriously.most.emarrassing.moment EVER! Luckily it was a girl. who I visit teach. But still.)
- You're get so excited to go exersice, when you get to the track you realize you forgot your running shoes...and then you're lazy and don't want to drive home, so you run in your socks. (all i can say about this is that at least i wasn't barefoot!)
....................
Awesome is when...
- You stay focused on you "new year resolutions".
- Tank runs into your arms instead of Kevin's when you both say "C'mere boy!"
- You score a 78 in your bowling game.....when your average is usually a 30....(yessssss!).
- You find an extremely exciting new craft to "build"!
- Your husband texts you freaking cute messages at work that make you want to just kiss the living daylights out of him!
- You're get so excited to go exersice, when you get to the track you realize you forgot your running shoes...and then you're lazy and don't want to drive home, so you run in your socks. (all i can say about this is that at least i wasn't barefoot!)
....................
Awesome is when...
- You stay focused on you "new year resolutions".
- Tank runs into your arms instead of Kevin's when you both say "C'mere boy!"
- You score a 78 in your bowling game.....when your average is usually a 30....(yessssss!).
- You find an extremely exciting new craft to "build"!
- Your husband texts you freaking cute messages at work that make you want to just kiss the living daylights out of him!
Awesome! I'm totally going to copy you and do this sometime. I never done the cold sore thing but asking if they are pregnant has happened many times.
ReplyDeletehahaha I think the bikini tops all. How else can you document that story? Seriously that's hysterical.
ReplyDeletehahahahahahahaha! oh my gosh.... so awkward!!
ReplyDelete