Enter your keyword

Mushy Mushy, Lovey Dovey.

January 25, 2011

Today on my lunch break,
I happened to glance at my phone and notice a new text message.
It was from my honey bun.
And this is what it said:

I love u Audrey and I'm glad your mine

Instantly my heart got butterflies,
and I became a giddy little girl.
For the rest of my break I had a big goofy grin plastered across my face.
I love hearing that Kevin loves me and that I'm special to him.
Needless to say,
Babe, you made my entire day!
Photobucket

4 comments

  1. welllllll! look at him being all romantic! that is super sweet. girls love that mushy stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, that's only the cutest thing I've ever heard! Sounds like something straight out of pride and pred... you know, a modern version :)

    Ps did you get my email about the times I teach? I'm thinking it didn't work/. I'll email you the times on the correct email address!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's sweet, I love that kind of stuff. Cute mushy lovey dovey picture too! You're one pretty lady.

    ReplyDelete