Enter your keyword

The pup and his doings...

January 19, 2011

One of the things Kevin and I were excited to see,
 over the Christmas break,
was how Tank and Tashi would get along.
Tashi is my mom's dog; and she's a prissy chika.
Last time we were in Meridian with Tank he was still pretty small.
He's definitely bigger than her now.
I got a kick out of saying things like:
"Are we gonna go see your girlfriend, Tank?!"
"Ooo! Look Tank! It's TASHI!"
"Go get her!"
"Where's your girlfriend?"
By the time we left he would perk up whenever we said "Tashi" or "girlfriend".
Poor Tashi though,
didn't think having Tank around was much fun at all.
She's used to having all the attention on her,
all the time.
I swear she is a human trapped in a dog's body.
No joke.

Haha!
Look how much she HATES him!
Mostly Tashi was found under a chair or somewhere just hiding from Tank....

In the beginning,
Tank would bound up to her and want to play...
but he'd back off real quick because Tashi would start growling at him.
Then,
trying to be sneaky,
Tank would lay down a couple feet away and scoot in towards her on his tummy.
When he got close enough,
he would stand up and then lift a paw to place on her back.
But that's as far as he ever would get,
because Tashi would turn and try to bite him!
I wish I had gotten it on video!

1 comment