Our morning started out like this:
Just so you know,
we did sleep in our bed,
but came downstairs because we wanted to snuggle in front of the heater.
After an excellent breakfast of french toast and eggs,
Kevin and I decided to put all of our gift cards together and go spend them.
Mostly they were all about $20-$25.
But when I checked the balance on a couple of them,
{like our almost 3 years old wedding giftcards}
we found out there was over $50 on each!
Cha-ching!
So yes,
Our fun I.F. trip was followed with a nap by Kevin,
and some episodes of I Love Lucy by me.
While watching,
I also did a bit of this {nail painting business}.
And then we made dinner,
cuddled some more,
and watched a movie.


Brent and I were thinking about getting that dehydrator. Let me know how you like it. Cute dog! I'm so jealous that your apartment let's you have a dog. I can't wait until that day comes for us!
ReplyDeleteI will! And yea, most places don't let ya, but we bought our townhome so it's not a problem!
ReplyDeleteDon't you love old wedding gift cards? We still buy groceries with ours! :-D
ReplyDeletebest day ever! geez, shopping for free! chick movies.. nail polish... cuddling... sounds like the best day of life! :)
ReplyDelete