This year for New Years Eve the Lloyds invited us to go snowshoeing.
That's right.
SNOWSHOEING!
Two words:
Freezing. Fun.
I was the last to get off work on Friday,
so I hurried home (as fast as I could driving on snow and ice),
and changed.
We jumped in the truck, picked up Josh and Megan, and headed up to Kelley Canyon.
Kevin would like me to add here that:
"along the way we saw about 60 deer, and I wanted to shoot every single one!"
Cool babe.
After we parked,
everyone piled out and began strapping on snowshoes and headlamps.
And even though Megan and I both put on 4 layers of shirts, pants, and socks...
...we were still cold.
Mostly our noses.
And our toeses.
(Haha, I rhymed.)
But we were tough chikas and stuck it out.
This was a new experience for Kevin and I and it was a BLAST!
Besides being just plain fun, seeing the stars and walking around in the beautiful outdoors never gets old.
After about an hour of trecking around the mountain side,
we decided that we should probably get going.
....................
We went home, showered, met back up, and then drove over to Fuller's for a PARTAY!
The group included Kerr and Zach, Lins and Josh + friend, Bird + friends, Megan and Josh, and us.
Look familiar?
Ooooh boy do we love dancing, watching each other dance, and laughing.
Some amusing moments included:
Watching Zach and Josh do a "mexi dance".
And loving all their face expressions.
Watching Bird and Lins strut their stuff.
These two are basically pro and get perfect scores every time....(curse you good dancers!)
Watching Josh and Megan get into their couple dance.
And hearing Megan say beforehand that she "couldn't get into it".
Yea right!
My favorite moment was when I danced next to Kevin and laughed so hard my stomach ached by the end of the song.
As much as Kevin will say he "hates" this "dancing thing", he really secretly loves it.
He's even kinda good.
And that dude even beat me once! (I was pretty ashamed)
Say whaa??
Yea.
....................
But we didn't just dance,



Awwwww man. That looks so fun. We wish we could have been there a lot.
ReplyDeleteSo fun!! I wish we would've gotten a picture of our kiss at midnight.
ReplyDeleteOH man, that looks like you guys had tons of fun! I wish i could have seen everyone dance. HAHA I can't even picture Bud dancing. What the? I've heard there's video of that night? Who has it? I want to see it bad!
ReplyDeleteHey! After playing on the Kinect, I had to have Just Dance 2 for the Wii too. It's super fun! The Kinect is really great because your whole body has to be moving and the dance moves just seem cool. Your blog is so cute! Glad we can be blog buddies now:)
ReplyDeleteYou two are so adorable!! What a fun New Years!
ReplyDelete