I love being happy, healthy, and fit.
Unfortunately these things don't just "happen".
I have to make an effort on my part to maintain all three in my life.
But that's okay, because the journey is worth it.
In order to maintain these 3 things, there are 2 things required:
(they are kinda important!)
1. A desire - if I don't have this, it's really hard to do anything and get anywhere.
2. A conscious and perservering attitude - when I'm aware of what I'm feeding my body, and positive about working out, I'm happy.
Here's the thing.
It's a new year and I want to stay focused on my fitness goals.
Sometimes I have a hard time staying motivated.
So I have this idea.
Anyone who wants to can do it.
And it goes like this:
Every Monday morning you weigh yourself.
Then you keep a food log, meaning, you write down everything you eat for the week.
Everything. No cheating.
Also, you keep track of how many minutes you worked out for the week.
If you want to take it a little further you could also keep track of the number of miles you ran.
And get your body fat tested.
You really don't have to do those last 2 though.
( I do because I run, and have free access to 2 places that take my body fat. So I'm going to do it monthly this year.)
Did you catch all that?
Great.
Then you email me all that info by Saturday night and I create a chart with everyone's stats.
I will then put that chart up Sunday so everyone can see it.
The point?
You build your health and fitness,
plus stay motivated knowing everyone is going to see your progress...or regress...heheh.
Hopefully not the ladder.
I also know these things are more fun with prizes.
Maybe everyone puts in $5 or $10 and the whoever has the overall progress in the end gets the cash??
I'm totally open to ideas!
Mostly I just want you to do this with me!
So what do you think?
Comment on this post or email me at:
REMEMBER:
There are no losers and I will NOT JUDGE you!
We're all trying to stay fit and happy.
Why not do it together?
I'm up for it! It will help me stay motivated to have someone to report to. But I need to get batteries for our scale because they died last week so I can't weigh myself.
ReplyDeleteI would totally do that... but I don't think eating twice as much will look health haha. If you are still doing it after I have this kid though I'M SO THERE. seriously I will need it.
ReplyDeleteI think this is a good idea though and I'm going to do it anyway just minus sending it in to you.
ReplyDeletehaha! sweet Britt. :)
ReplyDeleteya, I'm up for it! I've been wanting to get a "biggest loser something going for a while! Let me know what to do!
ReplyDeleteOr should I say when your starting...and I totally think the $ thing would be great incentive too!
ReplyDelete