Since I am ditching the fake nails to strengthen my real ones,
I decided they can still look good in the process.


I was in the mood for some zebra stripes today.
.............................................
Saturday we wanted to see a hockey game.
So we drove to Jackson.
I decided they can still look good in the process.
I was in the mood for some zebra stripes today.
.............................................
Saturday we wanted to see a hockey game.
So we drove to Jackson.
Picture explanation in order:
1. No one can go to Jackson without getting a kissing picture under one of their "famous arches".
2. Kevin saw this ride and wanted to make out with it.
3. We ate at the best mouth-watering burger place in town.
4. Steve, Heidi, Megan (cannot take a picture without blinking or turning!), Josh.
After eating we toured some of the quaint downtown shops.
Then as it got closer to 7 we decided we better get to this hockey game.
Well, as luck would have it,
there was no game that night.
It had been cancelled.
We were told the visiting team didn't have enough players show up.
Who goes out of town for a game and then doesn't bring along enough players?!
Psychos.
We still had fun,
even though I was a grouch for the beginning because of a stupid headache.

wow I wish my real nails looked like that!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your nails! Zebra print is my favorite!! Looks like a way fun weekend!!
ReplyDelete