Enter your keyword

Oh Hi Weekend!

January 8, 2011

This is where I spent  my morning.


Thank goodness that this awesomely huge building was finally finished.
And THANK GOODNESS that they added an indoor track.
Goodbye you sucky sucky treadmill!

For those that don't know: this is the newest addition to the college.
It is called the BYU-I Center.
And besides having an indoor track and a billion basketball courts,
it can also seat 15,000 students.
That's only 6,000 less than the Conference Center.
Crazy, no?
It's ginormous.
(That's what she said)
........................................

In other news,
Last night (aka Friday) we gathered some friends to play games at Charles and Nancy's.
We LOVE game nights!
There was lots of rounds of Telephone (the acting kind-not just whispering in someone's ear like you did in the first grade), Shnooking, Psychiatrist, and Cranium.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Our men were good sports though.
(We tried to get them to all put an "L" in front of their foreheads for this picture, but they wouldn't)

P.S. Garen (far left) would like everyone to know that the sign he is doing is called "bull shiz".
Because they really never believe that we win fair and square.
P.S.S. Guys: We can't help it that we ROCK at Cranium.
Photobucket

Just look at these sexy men!

Photobucket

Here we all are!
Left to right:
Me, Kevin, Josh, Megan, Katie, Lainee, Garen, Nancy.
Charles is in back.
The one without a face.

3 comments

  1. Your game night looked fun. Good work on beatin the guys. Oh and Zumba...are you kidding me? Just thinking about me and my sisters doing it makes me laugh...out loud. I can almost guarantee that no one would go to a class. (I take that back, Bird would) But, maybs if we got a video to do it at home, maybs everyone would do it all together. It would be freaking hilarious.
    P.S. Did you guys hear that we're coming home for the month of Feb.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally saw you at the track! And yes, it was raddddd

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I run in an indoor track too... it is 8 times around for a mile, which is torch, but not as torch as a treadmill! I can't wait for summer running outside!

    ReplyDelete