Enter your keyword

"Let down your long hair!"

January 3, 2011

Ahem.
As of last Thursday I have a new favorite Disney movie.
And it is this:


Tangled.
So charming, witty, and downright fun.
I had been DYING to see this movie since I found out Disney was making it.
(and that was 2 and 1/2 years ago when we were out selling)
So when Kerr invited us to go,
I said YES!

 

It was even better knowing that Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi were behind the scenes.
I give this movie two thumbs up, 5 stars...or popcorns...or whatever,
and recomend it to people of ALL categories:
male or female, black or white, short or tall, young or old, happy or grumpy.
It's a good 'un! 
I promise.

8 comments

  1. I just read your entire Christmas post. It all looks so fun. I'm glad you get to go be with your family a lot. Plus, I'm excited to see tangled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your entire Christmas post. It all looks so fun. I'm glad you get to go be with your family a lot. Plus, I'm excited to see tangled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so ticked, we were gonna take Jete and JErzi to that movie here on New Year's and it was all sold out! I'm excited to watch it too. I love your Christmas posts Audrey. It was fun to see all that you guys do for Christmas at your parents.
    I didn't know that Ern made those for ya. THat's so sweet. ANd fun that you got to talk to your bro on a mish. Did he not get to skype you? We had the missionaries over on Christmas so they could use our computers to Skype their families.
    Oh and tell BUd to stop being such a grouch in all the pics. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard from SO many peeps that this is a must see. Looks like we got ourselves a date this weekend..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you got to come. I loved this movie as well. It was such a fun one. Definitely one that I will want to buy when it comes out on video. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been dying to see this movie. Maybe for our date night this week. We will go see it. Hearing from you that it was even better, I just can't contain to go see it. haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just saw this last night! Super good. I loved it. I totally thought it was going to be stupid, but obviously, it was not.

    ReplyDelete